I recognize, Father, that we live in a spiritual reality. A reality we cannot truly fathom nor understand. We recognize the presence of evil among us, more so, however, we realize that “greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.” So, this morning we put on Your spiritual armor.
- We put on the BELT OF TRUTH. In the midst, of confusion, division and lies, we stand on Your truth and Your truth alone. Thanks to the truth of who You are, we have freedom.
- We put on the BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. We are only righteous thanks to the price You paid for us on the cross.
- We fit our feet with the GOSPEL OF PEACE, ready to share how you have redeemed and rescued us from out of the darkness and into the light.
- We take up the SHIELD OF FAITH that extinguishes the enemy’s flaming arrows as we hold fast to our belief in the One true God.
- We put on the HELMET OF SALVATION, that guards our minds and hearts in Christ Jesus.
- We take the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, the Word of God, where we find hope.
Thank you, Father, for equipping us today with your spiritual armor. In Jesus name, amen.