CCC is a house saturated in prayer. Prayer coverage takes place in every facet of church life, beginning in Community Groups, flowing into each Network, strengthening CCC to be a house of prayer for all nations.
Prayer Ministry is offered in many ways:
- Prayer Request Card – The prayer requests you write on this card are prayed for by Intercessors each week. These intercessors include the Prayer Ministry Teams, Pastors, Overseers, and Prayer Ministry Partners. Your requests are always held in strict confidence.
- Prayer with Someone – If you desire to speak to someone about salvation or a special need in your life, there is someone in The Gap/Wimberley or in the Marc/foyer, after each service to pray with you.
- Monday Evening – Prayer Teams meet every Monday evening. To receive prayer during that time, please call 512-847-1222 so that we may know. Walk-ins are still welcome. Wimberley and San Marcos: 7:00 PM in the Living Room (Worship Center) on Wimberley campus.
- Prayer Outreach teams are ready to pray for you at any time for physical healing by calling 512-847-1222.
- The Prayer Phone Chain is available to you by calling 512-847-1222.
- The Gap – If you need a quiet place to pray, The Gap/Wimberley is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Prayer eRequest is there for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
May we join you in presenting your needs to our Father?